Our miracle

This blog is intended to journal the amazing miracle God has blessed us with. Against many odds, Elijah and I are expecting. We are very excited to see what God has planned for our family and this precious one' s life. I am very humbled and amazed at what God is doing in our lives. GOD is teaching me to trust him in His infinite wisdom thru this. I pray I can glorify Him every step of our journey.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

18 weeks

Posted by Lisa Marie at 6:19 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (6)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (4)
  • ▼  2012 (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • Our Story for God's Glory
      • 18 weeks
    • ►  April (3)

About Me

Lisa Marie
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.